Computer won't sleep? Try this.
- Run CMD Prompt in administrator mode.
- Type: "powercfg -requests"
- Check and see if anything is in use. If it is, tell your system to override it using this command where 'ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device' was the driver name from the first command:
- powercfg -REQUESTSOVERRIDE DRIVER "ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device" SYSTEM
- Now type powercfg -REQUESTOVERRIDE to verify your devices got added to the exception list.
- Make sure there's no waketimers. powercfg -waketimers As you can see, on Windows 10 there's this default one.. even though in my power cfg they're set to off.